torsdag 5. juni 2008

Definite Signs Of Ageing


I went to the tivoli (is it called that?) with my sisters last friday. It was a great laugh. The weather was amazing and we just goofed around eating hot dogs, took rides and eavesdropped on teenage romances. But, to my astonishment I realized that I got scared of quite a few things.

1. Kids in large quantities freek me out. I'm serious. They're dead scary. All the sugar turns them into some un-human hyperactive machines. They were all frothing at the mouth clutching stuffed animals. Ok, maybe not all of them, but still.

2. The swings, the swings (!!!) made me fear for my life. Honest. I imagined being catapulted into the free air if my chains broke.

I have to face it. I'm getting old. I'll turn 21 in less than two weeks. But fortunately I'll be at a beach in Greece eating watermelon. I think that'll take some of the stress of.

Ingen kommentarer: