onsdag 7. mai 2008

Wish list


1. Bunny Mask


2. Miu Miu Bag (Photo courtesy of Kris Atomic)


3. Sequined dress


4. Huge architectonic scarf à la Sandra Backlund


5. Balenciaga AW 07 stilettos by Pierre Hardy (yes, I know they’re old, sort of, but I WANT them. I want to look a big Lego)

Reason for this post:
Hmm. Been going through my blog (yes, I’m a big fat narcissist) and I was rather amazed that I haven’t written that much about fashion. I think my subconscious is telling me that it’s tired of writing about fashion all day at work, so in my blog it obviously finds it more interesting to write about reindeer hot dogs. Obviously. My subconscious is truly a genius. I should be nicer to it. Jeez.

Anyhow, in spite of my lousy little reindeer loving subconscious I’m posting this entry dedicated to fashion. Yup, that’s right. And it’s narcissistic as hell. It’s my very own wish list.

Ingen kommentarer: