onsdag 9. april 2008

How can you not love PictureBox?


”PictureBox is a Grammy Award-winning art, music, photography, and comics publisher based in Brooklyn, New York, directed by Dan Nadel. PictureBox specializes in bringing artists’ visions to print in startling and unexpected ways.

All of our books are meticulously designed and printed to create as unique and immersive a reading experience as possible. PictureBox publishes its own books and also packages books and concepts for museums and galleries around the world.”

I found this web page by accident, really, but I was amazed to see all the great talent featured on the site. I fell in love with ”Paper Rodeo”, a magazine with comics and art from Providence. You dig?

I also really enjoyed seeing that they had ”Blueberry Boat” by Mike Reddy, the illustrated lyrics for The Fiery Furnaces eponymous album. Love it!

Visit Pictureboxinc.com. It sure made me happy.

Ingen kommentarer: