søndag 6. april 2008

Spring Bliss


Oh, my head's a little shaky. Yesterday was a rather eventful day. It sounds really lame in one way but I had a great time just walking around in a part of town that I'm rarely in. I've lived in Oslo my whole life and when I manage to find places that are actually new to me, I can't help walking around with a smile on my face. Finding new small thrift stores and vegetable shops is almost as nice as birthdays. Almost. 

The weather was great so I had ice cream in the sun with my boyfriend before I met up with a girlfriend of mine and drank rasberry juice down by the dockside. The evening got filled with great indian food (from this super quirky restaurant with bamboo huts inside and colorful strings of lighting), beers and laughs at a friends apartment before a party with great co-workers. We ended up at Spasibar where I danced too long in too high heels. When I got home I put my leather boots in the sink to clean off the dirt. Idiot. Leather don't mesh to good with large amounts of water. 

Ah, well. It was a good night. Followed by a not so good morning. My head was killing me. Ouch. The plans for today are to finish reading Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami and then maybe bake brownies. Maybe. 

Ingen kommentarer: